FULL Quetzal Collection

Some days ago I introduced you to my first jewelry collection: Quetzal - if you didn't read it, do it know ;) Quetzal Collection
Hace días les hablé sobre el significado de mi colección Quetzal - si no lo leíste hazlo ahora ;) Quetzal Collection


Now I'm showing you all the pieces together.
Ahora te presento juntas todas las piezas que surgieron.


The materials used in this collection are sterling silver and copper, and some of them have green patina - achieving the quetzal and the mexican flag colors: green, white, red.

Los materiales en esta colección son la plata 925 y el cobre, y algunas piezas llevan detalles en pátina verde, logrando así los colores del quetzal, y de la bandera mexicana: verde, blanco, y rojo.


The techniques applied are sawing, construction, hammering and a slight polish.
Las técnicas aplicadas fueron el calado, construcción, martillado y lustrado ligero.

I am really happy with the result - I feel I was able to represent my roots, but with a modern touch. I hope you enjoyed them too :)
Estoy contenta con el resultado - Siento que pude representar mis raíces, pero con un toque moderno. Espero que tu también las disfrutes :)


The Quetzal Collection is available in my Etsy and DaWanda shops.
Ya está disponible toda la colección completa en Etsy y DaWanda.

© 2010 Gemagenta

Comments