Colors & packaging!

Yesterday I went to buy a bunch of threads of rich and vibrant colors for my *gemagenta* pouches!
Ayer fui a comprar un montón de hilos de lindos colores para mis bolsitas de *gemagenta*!

They look so happy and nice together that I had to take a pic of them and share it with you :D
Se ven tan lindos y alegres juntos que quise tomar una foto y compartirla con ustedes.

I'm also posting some pics of my packaging. Before flying to Mexico I left to my hubbyall the little packages ready to fly if I make any sales.
También les dejo unas fotos de mi empaque. Antes de volar a México le dejé todos los paquetes a mi maridito, listos para enviar si tengo alguna venta.

Comments

  1. I just adore your packaging and am lusting after your beautiful threads!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment