Back from my great vacations!

Hello everybody! I'm back at Buenos Aires! After a great month in Mexico with my family and friends, and 5 days at New York City with my hubby celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary!
Hola a todos! estoy de vuelta en Buenos Aires!. Después de un maravilloso mes en Mexico, con mi familia y amigos. Y de 5 dias en la ciudad de Nueva York junto a mi marido para celebrar nuestro 2do aniversario de casados!.
.
I have to admit that none of us were really bought into the idea of visiting NYC, it wasn't a priority in our list of places we dream to go; however we were presented with the opportunity to visit and we ended up loving the city! It's amazing, all the time we felt like in a movie. We had a really good (and freezing) time, and we hope to go back very soon.
Les voy a confesar que a ninguno de los dos nos llamaba tanto la atención conocer NY, no estaba como prioridad en la lista de lugares que soñamos en conocer, sin embargo el viaje surgió y que bueno! porque nos encanto! Es una ciudad increíble, todo el tiempo nos sentimos en una película y pasamos unos días geniales (y helados!), esperamos volver muy pronto. 
.
Please stay tuned, in a couple of days I'll start showing you the pics of the incredible treasuries of art and jewelry I came up with during our visit ;)
Mas adelante les ire mostrando poco a poco fotos de los increíbles tesoros de arte y joyería con los que me tope ;)

Comments

  1. It looks like you had a great time! I love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment