Lingerie Jewelry Collection


New Year comes packed with new designs!
El Nuevo Año llega con nuevos diseños!

Today I want to share with you some of the things that have been keeping me busy last weeks: my Lingerie Collection.
Hoy quiero compartir contigo algunas de las cosas que me tuvieron ocupada en las últimas semanas, mi colección: Lingerie.

I can't resist to feel attracted by transparent fabrics, delicate trimmings, elaborated lace and insinuating shapes that reveal skin underneath; and I think that jewelry can be as intimate as lingerie, and as delicate in touch with your skin, with the difference that you can always show it off!
No puedo resistir la atracción por las telas traslúcidas, los acabados delicados, el encaje elaborado, y las formas insinuantes que revelan piel. Creo que la joyería puede ser tan íntima como la lencería, delicada y en contacto con la piel, lo bueno es que siempre puedes mostrarla!.

Before showing you all the rings, necklaces and earrings from the collection, I want to share with you some insight and photos about the design process.
Antes de mostrarte todos los anillos, dijes y aretes de la colección, quisiera compartirte algunas fotos de mi proceso creativo.

1. INSPIRATION, a small selection of images that boosted my imagination. INSPIRARSE, aqui hay una pequeña selección de imágenes que dispararon mi imaginación.

Black Lace, 'Style' Art Photography by yvetteinufio, Black 'Mimi' Bamboo Jersey Knickers by Hopeless 
Handkerchief Bralette by sandmaidensleepwear, Black Silk Bra by NaughtyNaughty, Tour Eiffel photo by Endru. 
2. SKETCHING, the more the merrier! BOCETAR, mientras más mejor!


3. TECHNICAL DRAWINGS & DUMMIES (in nickel-silver -alpaca-). DIBUJOS TÉCNICOS Y MAQUETAS en alpaca.



4. THE FINAL RESULT: FULL COLLECTION. LA COLECCIÓN COMPLETA.

So after some adjustments these are the final results, my Lingerie Collection composed by 6 rings, 3 necklaces and 3 pairs of earrings in sterling silver!
All the pieces are made by hand (not a cast), the finishing can be satin silver or sexy black.
Y después de algunos ajustes estos son los resultados finales, mi colección Lingerie compuesta de 6 anillos, 3 dijes y 3 pares de aretes en plata 925.

I hope you liked viewing the whole design process! If you're interested in any of these pieces don't forget to step by my shop, where you'll be able to find them.
Espero que te haya gustado ver el proceso de diseño! Si estás interesada(o) en alguna de estas piezas no olvides visitar mi tienda donde las podrás encontrar.

Soon I'll write again about another collection I'm preparing. Want a hint?: CACTUS! that's all I'm saying ;)
Pronto volveré a escribir sobre otra colección que estoy preparando, quieres una pista?: CACTUS! es todo lo que diré ;)

And a little bit too late, but... have a wonderful 2011!
Es un poco tarde, pero, que tengas un 2011 maravilloso! 

Comments

  1. Lore, me encanta tu nueva colección te felicito! es preciosa!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable, thank you! lovely jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty, and smart as an idea, too. I look forward to seeing your cactus jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have come to your blog by way of your 'Lingerie Tiny Cute Pendant' since it made it to the front page of Etsy (congratulations!). I am totally in love with your work but especially that pendant.

    I have just written a post and linked back here and to your blog. I hope you don't mind me using one of your images (happy to remove if you're not)

    http://mthanded.blogspot.com/2011/03/love-this-pendant.html

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is amazing! I am not w Jewelry fan at all, but your pieces make a big exception! So fragile and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~lovelly! agree with Julia ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment